Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What a wonderful night

Tonight we hung out with my aunt who lives back in my home state of Cali.  It was great to see family and my husband was sweet a friendly.  Then on the way home we just chatted like we haven't done since I dont know when. He shared his hopes for the future of our favorite hockey team, the Ducks; funny/crazy stories he's heard or was a part of in his past; and we discussed our goals/and dreams.

Lately I've been giving him a hard time about his non-commital attitude about becoming a police officer.  Its his dream in life but he has put it on the backburner and now is the time to apply.  Ive been frustrated because he seems to be dragging his feet.  I dont know what changed but tonight he sounded excited again.  I hope it sticks!

Then when we came home tonight and the baby fell asleep we got to really spend some quality time together.  And it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment