Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Yesterday he took me to dinner and a movie.  It was a nice date night especially when we snuggled close in the theater and he opened doors for me


Today he drove me to the DMV so I wouldn't have to sit there bored alone.  We had some fun laughs actually inside the office it felt like back when we were dating and we would go out together and laugh at the world and life.  We don't really  do that so much anymore but today I got to feel that way again.


Tonight I laid my head on his shoulder while we were watching tv and he laid his head on top of mine.  Public and Private Displays of Affection are so fun and important to a woman.  He knows that they are more important to me than him and I know sometimes he does them just for me.  I love little those little things he does that really make me feel like he enjoys hanging out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment